Monday, January 17, 2011
I can do that
So I'm reading this book called, It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, a Breakdown, and a Much Needed Margarita. It's a memoir of an ex-mormon woman living in Utah and having a baby. It's an extremely honest, cynic, and hilarious story--one which I can totally relate to. Apparently, it is from the author's blog (which I am totally going to start following once I figure it out). Anyways, in reading this book, I kept saying things to myself such as, "I went through that," or "That's totally what I said." Which brings me to my point--I should start blogging. Not the once every six month bitchfest that I have been doing up until now, but really sharing the stories of my life to the millions (ok, one) of readers out there who could relate to me. I mean, my kid was born 2 months after hers. If I had written all this stuff down, maybe I would have a book published by now. Stop laughing, it could happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Update: The book is by Heather Armstrong and her blog is dooce.com
Post a Comment