Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This year for Christmas I tried saving money so instead of getting professional pictures done, I figured out how to use the delay on my camera and lined the whole family up on the couch. This includes a cranky husband, a six year old, and two unimpressed dogs. Neo kept curling into a ball on Chase's lap and Toby was chasing imaginary squirrels, until we got the idea to put a treat in front of the camera at the very last second. Eventually they succumbed. I have to say though, I have mad respect for pet photographers. I thought kids were hard. Tyler actually did come through and made it all work even though I think he thought it was a dumb idea. He really is good to me. Anyways, after approximately 20 takes (10 of which were promised to be the last) I think we finally got one to add to a Christmas card.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Super cute! You look great!