Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I suck at blogging

So I wanted to impress Kim and actually blog for real. I had a plan. I made St Patrick's Day dinner complete with corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, homemade Irish soda bread, and Guinness. I took pictures of said meal and the eating process with the intent of posting to my blog. Well, all goes bad. . . First, I suck and haven't touched my computer in about a week because its been Spring Break and Tyler had to have another procedure and well, I'm lazy. Then, I tried using the bluetooth device on my cell phone. (I took the pictures with the phone because my camera and my video camera both have dead batteries.) Come to find out that my computer isn't bluetooth compatible. I have to use my charger to hook the phone to the computer. Anyways, I finally get the pictures from my phone copied to my computer and get ready to do my belated St Paddy's Day blog and what to I find? The only picture that actually saved is of Tyler drinking a beer! So here it is--Happy effing St Patrick's Day!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hahahahaha! That's awesome. Much more entertaining than a post with pictures of everything and a cutesy little St. Patrick's Day story would have been. Beer.