Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Really?
The last impression of me is breaking into random group song at the AA meeting? Really? I suck! Well I have excuses you know. . .
We moved into our house at the end of March and we've been busy. We sanded and re-stained the cabinets, we painted, we've worked on the yard, fixed plumbing (that was mostly Tyler with me standing over him looking like an idiot-I can do a lot of things most women can't but I don't do plumbing. Nope.), we bought furniture and a plasma TV to name a few.
By the way, can you say plasma with out a funny voice? I can't.
I finished my second semester of school and finished with A's. Woohoo! Now I only have summer and fall semesters before I can apply to actual nursing school and by this time next year I'll have an associates degree. Just in time for my 10 year high school reunion. oh geez I'm a loser.
Chase turned 5 and Tyler turned 29, both boys are going to school in the fall. That's not really new for Tyler but still it's cute.
I'm seriously considering an early career change. I signed up for CNA classes in June and am hoping I can find gainful employment doing that as I move through my schooling. That way I can work it so I can be home with Chase and we don't have to do kindergarten plus daycare plus a 45 minute + commute home each night.
Anyways, school's out for a couple of weeks and the fam and I are going camping for the weekend. A little getaway before it all starts up again.
You know, I bitch about school a lot but I really love it. Even if it is the community college, it's great to be back in an academic setting again and I'm studying the things I really care about. That's definitely a bonus.
Go me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment