Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love Mr Darcy

How is it that Mr. Darcy can make me cry and fall in love every time and in every incarnation? I've been watching this mini series where a modern girl gets stranded in the middle of Pride and Prejudice while Elizabeth goes to live in her place. This girl tells Bingley she's a lez, has his sister make a pass at her, gets engaged to Mr Collins but knees him in the balls so he marries Jane instead. Then Mr. Bingley turns into a drunk ass. Oh-and Wickham is a good guy. Mr Darcy however stays the same. Stubborn, snobby, sexy, wonderful Mr Darcy. Ahhhhhhh. Check out the great twist on the water scene/love declaration.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Is this Lost in Austen you're talking about? I saw that it was on the other day, but didn't have time to watch it. I might just have to check it out now.

Amber said...

It is Lost in Austen. Sunday is the final installment-you should watch. Very entertaining.

Amber said...

Oh and I suck at inserting links but if you click on the Post title it'll take you to the scene I mentioned.