Thursday, May 22, 2008
The Food Bank
So my work decided to volunteer at the food bank again today. Fortunately for me, I got out of it. I know it sounds totally snobbish, but I don't like it there. It's dirty and grimy and last year I got cut pulling broken (is that the proper term?) soda can out of a giant food drive box. I had to wander through the whole place looking for a damn bandaid. And then I dropped something inside the giant box and a co-worker went in and got it for me--nice right? NO!!! I had to hear about it today. Poor chick had to get peach juice all over herself! Cry! Bitch! Moan! If it was such a terrible disposition for you to touch peach juice, maybe you should have stayed the hell out of the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH-I did get a massage today. That was fabulous but it was such a tease. We had massage therapists come in and give 10 minute chair massages. It was my first time so I was a little unsure what to expect, but I'm totally hooked now. I want to go get a full hour. They're like drug dealers man. The first one's free but you'll leave wanting more and next time you have to pay. Bastards! They lured me into their web of relaxation!
Well, time to go. I have to check a few websites before I clock home for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, would you freakin' update your blog already!
Post a Comment