Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Alright Kim, you can stop harassing me now
So my friend Kim has had a blog for like months now and everyday she asks if I've looked and of course I haven't cause I have a job and a kid and whatever. She did the same thing when MySpace was cool until I finally got one and she deleted hers. Apparently, MySpace is soooo 2 years ago! Whatever-I totally only log on to spy on people anyways and even then it happens once every two months or so. Anyways, now I have a blog of my own and I can call her every day to see if she's checked up on it. At least until I get bored or lazy and stop posting. Hopefully we can keep it going a little bit at least. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now all you need to do is get on Facebook and you'll be set!
Post a Comment