Friday, October 17, 2008
SLACKER
Wow I've done really well at keeping up with my blog haven't I? Well, I have excuses you know. I work 40 hours a week, I have a 4 1/2 year old son, a 28(read 4 3/4) year old husband and a 1 1/2 year old puppy. Only people who have dogs understand how they are puppies long after they are grown. Then I started school-finally! I'm at the community college for a couple of semesters then I'm moving back up to the east side and the University of Utah. I'm so happy I'm finally making it happen. It's been a long time (too long) since I took my little break. That break ended up being 5 years. For all you kids out there don't quit school. You either won't go back or go later and feel like you are slower then people you used to think you could walk circles around. It's good to be moving forward though and not stuck in limbo. OH-I forgot to mention BMX. Chase is starting to really love it now too so it's pretty much going to consume my life for the next FOREVER. We're getting him a new bike since he still has the one we bought when he was 18 months old. How did he grow so fast? Oh wait-he didn't really. It took 3 years, I just can't count time properly. I get so wrapped up in the moments that they pile up before you have a chance to put them in any sort of order. That's both good and bad I think.
Anyways I'll try again to keep up. I don't know if anyone really reads my blog though so no one may really care. Except of course, Joe the Plumber.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am now a blog reader of yours...
dun, dun, dunh!
Post a Comment