Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Oscar Movies

Ok, this is kind of funny considering my last blog was months ago complaining about my lack of movie going experiences. Now I find myself in award season and I have seen none of the movies nominated for pretty much anything. So I have a plan. Over the next week, I am going to red box the following movies: 1.The Blind Side 2. District 9 3. Inglourious Bastards 4. The Hurt Locker These are the only ones nominated for best picture that I can find currently available for my renting pleasures. If you feel like joining me for any of these, let me know.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Count me in. I'm leaving for Vegas on Friday, though, so it'll have to be during the week. Let me know what your schedule's like.

Amber said...

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday all free. Actually Monday too, it just has to be a little later because the little on has his karate lesson until 6:30