Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The new digs!

So here it is. . . my new house.
This is the living room
The kitchen. I already have remodeling plans for this one that will be done before we move in.
The Dining Room
The Master Bedroom Now keep in mind that these are the listing photos so it'll look much different after I put my own touches on it. If anyone has tips or suggestions (especially on how to resurface kitchen cabinets for cheap) let me know. I can't tell you how excited I am to actually have a home. It's something I've never had in all my life.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love, love, love it! Think of the decorating possibilities! Think of all the room you'll have for having a house warming party that you will be inviting me to! So very exciting!

Amber said...

Thanks! Don't you worry about a housewarming party it will happen and you will be there.

Camille said...

LOVE IT!!!
I am so excited for you guys...its crazy...we are growing up into mature (somewhat) adults-that can purchase a home....
Congrats!! I can't wait to come help you move in!! Give us a call...we can't wait to help you guys!!!
XOXOXOXO
CONGRATS!!!!