Thursday, May 17, 2012
I wanna blog too...
I have a new roomie. Yup, trying the sharing the home thing again. I'm like my mom, except she takes in stray animals (like squirrels) and I take in stray people. At least mine can clean up their own poo, mostly. Anyways, she is a blogger. A real one with running themes and followers and google hits. About 4 years ago she convinced me to create a blog which I did and subsequently wrote religiously at least twice a year for 3 years. I am nothing if not committed and timely in all that I do. Tonight my new roomie wrote a new post on her blog tonight and it inspired me. So to my 3 loyal blog followers, the wait is finally over!!!
Ok, stop and breathe. I know the excitement is too much to endure but try to control yourselves. Geez!
I had to share this picture. My kid is hilarious. This is how I found him sleeping tonight.
BTW-doesn't he have to coolest bed ever? It literally has a slide with which to get out of bed each morning.
So that's it. My first blog of 2012.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey, I clean up my poop every time! Except for that one time.
Post a Comment