Sunday, July 19, 2009

To make my friends feel bad

Here is a list of movies that have come out this year that I wanted to see but didn't because certain people went without me.
  1. Harry Potter
  2. Transformers II
  3. The Proposal aka Anything with Ryan Reynolds. (This one is especially egregious as he is my pretend boyfriend.)
  4. The Hangover
  5. My Sister's Keeper
  6. Star Trek
  7. Angels & Demons aka Anything with Ewan McGregor (My foreign pretend boyfriend)
  8. Adventureland
  9. 17 Again
  10. Duplicity
  11. He's Just Not That Into You aka Anything with Ben Afflek (My pretend booty call)
  12. Confessions of a Shopaholic
  13. New In Town
Now, I have to excuse any action flick as my husband really should have dragged me to see those. Also, I have Chase to thank for Monsters vs. Aliens and Ice Age III. He doesn't really care to see Up though and that makes me a little sad. Oh, and Kim agreed to rent 17 Again with me so we can mark that one off the list. Anyone feel like a jerk yet? Good! Now that I have that off my chest, call me and we can hang. Maybe catch a movie :)

6 comments:

Kim said...

It doesn't count if we didn't know you wanted to go and so thus didn't know we were ditching you. Therefore, I'm only taking responsibility for 17 Again! BTW,it comes out on DVD August 11.

Camille said...

I will go with you!
I have seen none of them...some, though, I don't want to see. Like Star Trek for example.
Give me a call and we can go.

Big Daddy T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Big Daddy T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Daddy T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

Turns out Tyler was just kidding. Sorry I deleted your posts Ty.