I can't believe Januay is almost over. It has flown by so fast. I guess i have been a little busy. Why you ask? Ok you asked for it. . well you didn't really ask but you looked up my blog so you're gonna get it. New Year's eve I went to CJ and Tron's house. I haven't seen CJ in ages so it was awesome to see her. Tyler and I both started back up at school again. I'm taking biology and chemistry and I have to get great grades because I decided to really push going to nursing school. Tyler has also been very sick. He's been puking his guts out for over a month now. After 3 trips to the emergency room (see above picture) and many, many tests; they've figured out his gall bladder isn't working so that's coming out on Friday. The doctors aren't sure if that's the only problem he's got but it's the only one they've been able to diagnose. Tyler's big brother Ryan had a baby on the 13th. His name is Payton and he's super cute! I thought I had a picture to share but alas, I don't. I'll find one and post it though. Anyways, you add that drama to normal life and it makes 2009 seem like it's going to be ride for sure.

1 comment:
That sucks about Tyler. Tell him I hope he starts feeling better (as in after the surgery on Friday). What an amazing feat that Ryan had a baby! Has the news media been alerted about this? I mean there was that whole pregnant man thing on Oprah, but he used to be a she, so it didn't fully count. But for Ryan to actually have a baby . . . it's a miracle! A January miracle! Kidding . . . I just liked that you phrased it that Ryan had a baby. Anyway . . . you should probably start posting more. I know your life is busy, but since you don't have me to harass you at work anymore, I'm guessing you have like 2-3 hours more each day that are free. Use them to blog.
Post a Comment